Monthly Recruitment Leaders' Forum
Captain's Table is a monthly professionally-facilitated forum for owners and leaders of recruitment businesses, hosted by Tony Hall from industry performance and growth specialists Navigator Consulting. Attendees are encouraged to interact with high level guest speakers, share experiences and engage in discussions during and after each session.
Captain's Table is brought to you by - leading RMS provider Job Adder, industry specialist cash flow finance partner APositive, recruitment bookkeeping company DigitPro, payroll services provider Ayers Group and leading accounting firm William Buck . Please reach out to them for additional ideas on how to further enhance the performance of your recruitment company.
How ChatGPT Could Revolutionise Recruitment
Captain's Table - for recruitment owners and senior leaders in person Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.
Please join us for a session packed full of ideas to better understand the rapidly evolving world of AI and ChatGPT and how it can maximise recruitment business performance.
Super-charge your recruitment processes, marketing, blogs, candidate matching, PD's, job ads and much more.
Save huge amounts of time and money. Our presentation and peer discussion will cover:
- What is ChatGPT?
- ChatGPT vs Google
- What is ChatGPT best at?
- What are ChatGPT's limitations?
- Some fun questions to ask ChatGPT
- Practical ChatGPT applications
- Examples of how ChatGPT could revolutionise recruitment
- How ChatGPT can save recruiters time and money and make more placements
- What’s next in the world of AI for recruitment
And much more…
You can't afford to miss out on this Captain's Table session. Tickets are low cost with profits to The Australian Red Cross.
*** Please BOOK TICKETS BELOW to attend Captain's Table in person here:
Brisbane - How ChatGPT Could Revolutionise Recruitment, 12 Noon, Wed, 22 March, William Buck Offices, Lev 22 307 Queen St, Brisbane
Sydney - How ChatGPT Could Revolutionise Recruitment, 11 am, Wed, 29 March, JobAdder Event Space, Level 1, 10 Bond St, Sydney
Melbourne - How ChatGPT Could Revolutionise Recruitment, 12 Noon, Thurs, 30 March, Lawson Delaney Offices, Lev 25, 500 Collins St, Melbourne
We look forward to seeing you soon, please book early as this valuable session will sell out fast.
Recruitment Tech We Love in 2023
Please join us for our NO CHARGE monthly Captain's Table Recruitment Leader's Meeting with special guest presenters recruitment firm owners Jason Elias FRCSA and James Harman Harmon.
** 11am Syd/Melb time - Wednesday, 22 February ***.
TO ATTEND AT NO CHARGE, please contact us with your name, email and city and we will send you a calendar invite.
Live in Sydney - JobAdder Event Space level 1, 10 Bond St, Sydney
Livestream Melbourne - *** NEW VENUE *** Slade Group, Level 10, 333 Collins St, Melbourne
Livestream Brisbane - William Buck Offices, Level 22, 307 Queens St, Brisbane
It is vitally important to stay on top of practical recruitment technology to enable your firm to operate efficiently and effectively while staying one tech-step ahead of your clients and candidates.
- Over 20 recruitment apps/programs which can help provide your company with a real competitive advantage
- Practical demonstrations of technology that really works and is not just a fad
- How to use this technology to stay ahead of clients and candidates
- Ideas to improve your client and candidate experience and efficiency
- Using technology to maximise productivity for remote working and the candidate shortage
- Tech covering Productivity, Sourcing, Proposals, Passwords, Reference Checking, Advertising, Finance, Marketing and much more.
(A copy of the presentation and recording is included to ensure your business is utilising some of the best tech currently available for recruitment agencies.
Kindly supported by APositive Workforce Finance, DigitPro Bookkeeping & Consulting, The Ayers Group, JobAdder and William Buck)
TO ATTEND AT NO CHARGE, please contact us your name, email and city and we will send you a calendar invite.
The REAL State Of The Recruitment Industry
12 noon Wednesday 21 September - Special No-Charge Captain's Table Webinar.
After the very successful panel webinar held in 2021, Captain's Table will again host five leading recruitment industry suppliers who interact with hundreds of recruitment agencies and are able to offer unique insights into the current and future state of our industry.
This level of market intelligence has not previously been available to recruitment leaders.
*** Please REPLY early as this valuable session will fill up fast. ***
Our senior industry CEO-level panellists will cover:
- Overall state of the current recruitment market from their very unique perspective
- Which segments are buoyant and which are struggling
- What some of the best recruitment firms are doing to achieve record results
- Areas of operations firms are finding challenging and what they are doing about it
- What their company data and experience is showing about future recruitment industry trends for the next 6-12 months
Meet your senior industry panellists with many years of recruitment industry experience and market knowledge:
Danny Marlow, CEO, APositive
Chantell Neale, Sales Director, The Ayers Group
Michael Yarrow, MD, DigitPro
Cameron Martin, Director, William Buck
Martin Herbst, CEO, JobAdder
Please contact us for a calendar invite.
Innovative Candidate Sourcing Brainstorm
Captain's Table Sydney and Melbourne
- for recruitment owners and senior leaders.
We are currently experiencing one of the toughest talent shortages of all time. With low levels of immigration, record numbers of job openings and high levels of demand creating a significant challenge for recruitment firms.
At this month's Captain's Table we will draw on the collective knowledge of industry leaders and peers to uncover key solutions to the talent shortage and lack of talent mobility.
Join us to discuss and brainstorm the following topics:
1. Snapshot of the current recruitment market
2. Dynamics still driving the talent shortage
3. Strategies for addressing current market conditions
4. What we can do differently to most recruitment companies
5. Flipping the recruitment model from a client to candidate focus
6. Building stronger relationships with talent at all career stages
Please join us for a low cost valuable session of brainstorming and networking.
More Details and Bookings Here:
Captain's Table Sydney, 11 am, Wednesday, 24 August - please book early HERE
Captain's Table Melbourne, 12 noon, Thursday, 25 August - please book early HERE
Career Lessons Learned
Nikki Beaumont, CEO & Founder Beaumont People
July 2022 Captain's Table - for recruitment owners and senior leaders.
Please join us for our July session packed full of ideas and inspiration from award-winning Beaumont People's Founder - Nikki Beaumont.
Nikki will share with us:
- Her entry into the industry and recruitment career so far
- An overview of her award-winning firm Beaumont People
- How she established a unique recruitment firm in Sydney then in Byron Bay and Gold Coast
- The challenges of building and growing a recruitment company
- How her firm fostered strong relationships for long term recurring new business opportunities
- Staff attraction, retention and performance strategies that are vital for growth and success
- How her firm is addressing the current talent shortage
- The future of recruitment and how agencies can deliver more value to clients and candidates.
Maximising The Value Of Your Recruitment Business & Critical EOFY Actions.
May 2022 Captain's Table - for recruitment owners and senior leaders.
Guest Presenters: William Buck Directors Angela Jeffrey (Brisbane) Lloyd McGeary (Melbourne) and Cameron Martin (Sydney)
Please join us for a session packed full of ideas to maximise business value and performance plus critical actions recruitment firms should take before the end of financial year.
The in-person session in three states will cover:
- Economic & Industry Insights
- How to capitalise on current opportunities
- Valuation of your recruitment business
- Tips on how to improve your business value
- What the process of a business sale looks like
- Who is a potential buyer and how to target them?
- Tax structures to suit the sale of your business
- EOFY Tax Planning – critical actions to take
Don't miss the content and networking at this month's Captain's Table session. Tickets are low cost with a copy of the presentation included.
Please book early as this valuable session will sell out fast.
How To Use Job Data to Win Customers
& Place More Candidates
(Details - Wednesday, 27 April 2022, 12 noon AEDT Zoom Link sent with confirmation)
For the first time you will have access to very valuable and detailed market share data.
Only 29% or all jobs are advertised by recruitment companies. There is a tremendous opportunity to increase market share.
Recent recruitment industry start-up Web Rover can report on every advertised job (from job boards and company sites) and every employer in your area of specialisation, delivered to you automatically. This will save you time, money and generate significant new revenue opportunities.
Our presenter is Web Rover founder, Saxon Huggins is a former recruitment business owner and now a leading industry technologist.
You will learn How To:
1. Identify trends and opportunities in the job market
2. Target every customer who hires in your specialisation
3. Automate the delivery of job leads to consultants
4. Automate matching candidates to jobs and visa versa
5. Coach your consultants to better results
6. Activate digital marketing to generate inbound enquiry
And much more…
Includes copy of presentation and recording.
More Information and Bookings Here
New Secrets Of Finding and Training Your Own Recruiters
Captain's Table - for recruitment owners and senior leaders.
(Wednesday, 30 March 2022, 12 noon AEDT)
Growing your recruitment business by hiring experienced recruiters is difficult and risky for so many reasons. Even experienced rec-to-recs are struggling to source quality consultants.
Experienced consultant recruiter and trainer Adele Last will share her learnings from working with agencies around Australia, outlining her methods and will challenge your thoughts on what it takes to find, train and recruit new talent.
*** You will learn about:
- The formula for bringing new talent to you agency
- Secrets you need to build talent in your agency
- Shared Learnings from the Recruiter Creator
- A model to create your own recruiters
- Things you didn't know, but should, about training recruiters.
Includes copy of presentation and recording.
Many thanks to supporters APositive Workforce Finance, William Buck, The Ayers Group, DigitPro Bookkeeping & Consulting, JobAdder - Recruitment Software.
More Information and Bookings Here
2022 Business Planning For Your Best Year In Recruitment
Wednesday, 23 February 2022 12 Noon AEDT
More Details and Bookings Here
High Impact 1.5-HR Workshop For 2022 Success
Don't miss our hard-hitting first Captain's Table of 2022 - it could be the most valuable session you will attend this year.
Personally facilitated live by Tony Hall, Navigator Consulting - recruitment industry management consultant, researcher, recruiter and past agency owner.
*** Special Combined Captain's and Consultant's Table - For ALL Owners, Managers and Consultants ***
This is a fully facilitated workshop to develop a succinct ONE PAGE 2022 Business Plan for BOTH business leaders and individual consultants. It is packed with ideas to maximise business and recruitment performance.
There has been lots of research to show that a well constucted recruitment industry specific Business Plan can DOUBLE the probability of achieving your business and personal goals. This could be the most important webinar you attend in 2022!
A logically constructed Summary Business Plan will:
Dramatically improve your 2022 personal and business performance
Identify your most important critical goals
Set clear actions to achieve those goals
Identify the 5 critical success factors of recruitment success
Improve your focus and mental health
Motivate you and your colleagues to maximise another big year
Hold yourself accountable to succeed beyond business as usual
Ensure you have a well defined plan to make 2022 your best year yet
Our workshop will give you many ideas for increased performance this year and guide your through developing a proven One Page 2022 Business Plan for Owners/Managers and Consultants.
Feedback from last year's Business Planning session "It was a great session, and my colleague and I have been buzzing about it ever since."
Recruitment Tech We Love In A Talent Short Market
Getting Back In Front Of Clients Ready For 2022
The Real State Of The Australian Recruitment Industry - Sample A Meeting Here
What You Still Don't Know About Using LinkedIn Effectively
Dramatically Improving Staff Retention And Performance
Why Your Job Adds Are Not Working And What To Do About It
Professional Reverse Marketing Skills For A Candidate Short Market
Recruitment Company Success Story - Ange Connor, Inspire HQ
Candidate Sourcing Strategies In Today's Talent Short Market
Expand Your Service Offerings To Protect And Grow Your Recruitment Business
Discover Financial Opportunities For You And Your Business
The Best RecTech Marketing Secrets For Maximum New And Repeat Sales
The GO2 Story - Rapid Growth And ASX Listing
The Art Of Losing And How It Relates To Winning In Recruitment
Smart Marketing To Get Clients Coming To You
Recruitment Back Office Health Check For Turbulent Times
State Of The Recruitment Industry – Past, Present and Future
Recruitment Technology We Love
Make More Placements With Internal Recruiters – Inside Secrets
Forensic Recruitment Market Mapping For Both Clients and Candidates
Advanced Interview Skills For The New World Of Work
Lessons From Four Past Downturns
Planning For A Downturn – It Pays To Start Early
The Art and Science of Reverse Marketing
Stop Doubting, Start Leading: And Feel Better For It!
Recruitment Business Planning 2-HR Workshop For New Year Success
Creating A World Class Candidate Experience to Attract Top Talent
Offshore Resourcing Now Critical For Success
Best Practice Accounting and Finance For Maximum Business Performance
5 Secrets To Negotiating & Nailing TOB’s and PSA’s
Next level Consultant Performance
Attributes Of High Performing Consultants – A Blueprint For Success
Staff Incentive and Share Ownership Plans That Work
Financial Profit Maximisation
The TOP 5 Legal Pitfalls every recruiter should know – and how to handle them
Leveraging Artificial Intelligence for a Recruitment Agency Competitive Edge
Better Leadership for Recruitment Business Success
Common Recruitment Marketing Mistakes
12 Solutions To The Obsolete 360 Recruitment Model
7 Tips For Managing Millenials
Turning Your Competitors Into Profitable Partners
Threats To The Recruitment Industry (and what we can do about them)
Staff Engagement and Employee Value Proposition
Building Sustainable, High-performance Teams
And Many more...