By Tony Hall, Navigator Consulting
Offshore resourcing has the dual benefit of dramatically reducing cost while increasing the service your senior people can provide to fee paying clients.
For the price of one local resourcer, recruitment firms can hire four very experienced offshore resourcers and allow your business to add more revenue generating staff.
1 ONSHORE = 4 OFFSHORE WITH 4 X THE PRODUCTIVITY AND 5 X THE EXPERIENCE.
SAVE 75% OF COST AND INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY 400%
The Philippines has a highly educated and well-trained recruitment workforce with perfect English skills and a very high level of technical competence.
For as little as $10 an hour – highly experienced offshore recruitment resourcers can support recruitment fee earners to spend more time in front of candidates and clients and subsequently bill more.
The average desk cost of a local resourcer including salary, superannuation, insurances, leave, incentives, sick days, desk and equipment is approximately $100,000 pa.
The average cost of an experienced offshore resourcer is $25,000 a year – one quarter the cost.
Adding offshore recruitment resourcers to your team is great for:
– increasing billings
– retaining loyal consulting staff
– reducing operating costs
– boosting productivity
– streamlining the recruitment process
– giving candidates and clients faster service
– preventing clients from recruiting themselves
For many reasons – legal, communication, financial etc – it is very important to use an external provider to recruit and manage your offshore workforce in the Philippines.
The best way to get started is to sit down with an offshoring specialist to :
- Discuss your short and long term business goals
- Isolate which functions of your business are working and which are not
- Document tasks most suitable for offshoring
- Choose the most appropriate office model
- Decide on your recruitment strategy
- Identify tools of trade required
- Develop a financial business case for offshoring
- Design an implementation plan
- Prepare an ongoing management plan
To learn more about the proven benefits of offshore resourcing please Contact Us at your convenience.
Contact Us for our FREE Business Case For Offshoring – Document is sent as a PDF.