Following our well-attended Captain’s Table Workshop this month – Business Planning For Success we have but together a summary of the benefits of Business Planning. This is perhaps the most important activity a business should regularly spend time on. We have accelerated the planning process into a compelling ONE Page Business Plan to significantly improve the profitability of your business achieving your goals.
My favourite sayings are:
“If you fail to plan, you plan to fail”
“If we do the same things the same way, we get the same results”
“We know what to do, but we must do what we know”
TOP 10 Benefits Of Business Planning
A practical Business Plan with goals, milestones and actions is critical to the successful growth and improvement of an industry leading recruitment agency.
1. Create and communicate clear short, medium and long-term goals
2. Proven probability of increased success
3. Enjoy clarity from a succinct plan
4. Maximise short term profitability
5. Build long term business value
6. Improve current business operations
7. Share your vision with staff and shareholders
8. Develop a plan for succession
9. Focus on the most important activities
10. Hold yourself accountable to staying on track
For 20 years Navigator Consulting has helped advise many growing Australian recruitment companies. We have owned, run and started agencies and learned so many ways to build a high performing recruitment company.
Our monthly Advisory Board Program and new Recruitment Business Accelerator Program encapsulates 20 years of experience growing successful recruitment companies and combines so many ideas for building a practical Business Performance Plan which helps owners achieve their goals faster and more efficiently.
For more information: Tony Hall, Navigator Consulting, email@example.com