Introducing the Recruitment Business Accelerator Program
For owners of growing private recruitment firms. We are pleased to launch an industry-first 10-month intensive program jammed full of practical advice, tools and techniques for rapidly developing your skills and knowledge of running and improving a high performing recruitment practice and standing out as a true market leader in our very exciting $11 Billion industry.
To quickly and profitably improve the performance of your business, recruitment industry growth specialist Navigator Consulting will offer a more intensive, premium version of its successful monthly Captain’s Table leaders’ forum which has been attended by hundreds of recruitment industry professionals over the years.
After an exciting 20 years of recruitment industry growth consulting and research experience, we have now condensed all our knowledge into a succinct and practical program at a very low cost.
The Recruitment Business Accelerator Program will have a very personal and in-depth focus on:
- Addressing and actioning critical industry growth and performance challenges
- Solve problems, be accountable have a sounding board for decision making
- Improving staff attraction and performance
- Practical business improvement planning to accelerate future success
- Planning for growth, profit, succession or exit
- Building a true Best Practice Certified Recruitment company
Suitable for: Recruitment industry owners, directors and senior leaders – from start-ups looking to grow, or seasoned firms searching for improvement, increased business value, exit or succession.
Duration: Monthly 2-hour intensive (in person except January and December) with follow up calls to check on progress.
Commencing Now: In person – Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide – online for Canberra and Perth.
You can address the major barriers to your growth and performance
This high impact structured recruitment industry leader’s program has never been offered before and includes:
- A 2-hour intensive recruitment firm specific monthly meeting – face to face
- All workbooks, presentations and materials
- Over $5000 worth of Navigator Consulting products:
– Business Improvement Plan
– Recruitment Industry Best Practice pre-Certification
– Business Health Check before and after your participation
– Blueprint For Profit Maximisation
– Regular Captain’s Table membership
- Ten (10) x one-hour follow up implementation assistance sessions in person or via Skype
- Money back guarantee that course cost will be covered by additional new revenues
What you will learn
Each session will consist of a in-person presentation by the organiser, group discussion and formulation of critical business planning actions to ensure successful business improvement.
Month 1 – Critical Success Factors for Recruitment Firms – Goals & Objectives – Health Check
Month 2 – Business Improvement Planning for Success – A Practical Improvement Plan That Works
Month 3 – Staff Attraction – A Critical Success Factor + Massively improving the 360 Model
Month 4 – Maximising Staff Performance and Retention
Month 5 – USP, Market Specialisation and Product Offering
Month 6 – Marketing Communications – Clients, Candidates and Staff
Month 7 – Financial Benchmarks For Success
Month 8 – Critical Operations and Quality Systems For A Stable And Professional Firm
Month 9 – Leveraging Cost-Effective Technology
Month 10 – Leadership Essentials and What Next – Growth And Succession Strategies
Includes – Annual Business Improvement Plan + Recruitment Industry Best Practice Certification
“For the past couple of years I have been searching for an opportunity to meet regularly with a small group of niche recruitment business owners, who are as driven as I am to build a successful recruitment business. Having spent time getting to know Tony I think his Accelerator Program is the ideal, confidential forum for sharing our knowledge and insights whilst being made accountable for our vision and goals. Count me in!”
Vicki-Anne Craigen, Director, Creative Recruiters