The Queensland Government has just announced a $10,000 grant program for businesses affected by the COVID-19 downturn.
As a specialist recruitment industry business growth advisor, Navigator Consulting provides many of the services eligible for funding and can help you through the application process.
Please review the criteria below and let us know if your business qualifies as we need to move fast to apply as the previous program was fully expended in a short amount of time.
The grant amount is up to a maximum of $10,000 per eligible small or micro business to be used for a variety of activities that can help your business survive the impacts of Covid-19.
Check your company’s eligibility here:
– demonstrate that business revenue has been significantly impacted since 23 March 2020 over a minimum 1-month period due to the onset and management of COVID-19
– employ staff and have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
– have a valid Australian Business Number (ABN) active as at 23 March 2020
– be registered for GST
– have a Queensland headquarters
– have an annual turnover over $75,000 for the last financial year
– have a payroll of less than $1.3 million
– not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
If you are eligible – we can assist you secure the funding for a project to help your business emerge from the downturn in an even stronger base ready for the eventual recovery.
Feel free to contact us for more information.
Queensland’s grants have been developed to assist those small businesses forced into hibernation to restructure or to significantly change their operations, including assistance with moving online.
We can assist you with eligible funded activities which include:
– Business recovery planning
– Sales and marketing planning
– Online and digital strategy
– Business improvement planning
– Staff training
– Succession and exit planning
– Advisory board and business coaching services
These services are covered by the $10,000 QLD Government grant funding.
If your business meets the funding criteria above, please contact us right away as the grants are approved on a first come, first served basis.
As we have managed, owned and consulted to hundreds of recruitment firms over the past 22 years, we believe we can help support you and your business in the best possible manner.
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Navigator Consulting – Recruitment Industry Growth Specialists
M: 0419 213 000 or email@example.com