Captain’s Table – Navigating Economic Uncertainty & Preparing For The New Normal Post
(For Owners, Managers and Leaders)
On Wednesday 27 May at 12 noon, find out fully updated information on how you can:
1. Benefit from the latest government assistance packages
2. Implement critical tax planning actions before 30 June
3. Adopt strategies for continuity to ensure your business is competitive on the other side of COVID-19.
Two experts from leading accounting firm William Buck – Cameron Martin and Diana Dimitrov – will break down the COVID-19 government relief measures and what you need to do to access the latest benefits.
Now is the time to focus on business fundamentals and review your finances to help manage your costs and plan for the year ahead.
It’s never been more important for businesses to start thinking strategically and preparing for year-end tax planning.
During this session, we’ll discuss:
– Your entitlements & eligibility to access the latest government assistance
– Strategies for business continuity & how to uplift your operating models
– Knowing your working capital policy & tips for cashflow forecasting
– Preparing for the next phase & changes to the “new normal’
– Critical actions to help you get the most out of tax planning pre-30 June