After 17 years of helping to increase performance and grow recruitment businesses, I continue to learn so much about critical success factors.
Here is my Top 5 so far.
Great recruitment companies:
1. Focus on specialist markets and build strong, long term relationships with clients and candidates
2. Establish a quality program to separate them from the resume flickers
3. Treat their staff like clients with strong communication, goals, expectations and support
4. Train the team regularly to increase performance and retention
5. Have a well communicated plan regarding direction, culture and vision.
There is so much more but these five cover a wide range of factors which separate the best recruitment firms from their competitors and encourage clients to outsource rather than bring their recruitment in-house.
By Tony Hall, Managing Director, Navigator Consulting